
PJ loved these little slides. But I wasn't supposed to be taking pictures... I got chewed out pretty good for taking a picture while he was trying to slide. He didn't even need anyone to catch him this year.

Griffyn spent most of his time in the bigger kids pool playing basketball and trying to get across the floating pieces of plastic... I got him talked into going down only 1 slide. I'll post those in a few minutes.

Lily preferred the hot tub, but she would go out and play in the smallest pool.

Alex and Daddy in the hot tub, watching the bucket dump on everyone else. Alex did try the big slides with Liz and Grandma, but she didn't want to do it again so it must have scared her. Rick and I went on that one later and it does move fast and it is very dark. I can see why she didn't want to do it again. Plus the one on the front gets dunked just about every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment