Sunday, April 12, 2009
Wow, an update...
Okay, so I haven't been keeping up very well. But I have good reason. I will post some pics of the house and the things we are doing. Which is the 3rd reason I haven't had time to post... The first 2 being the family and then work of course!
Look, Griffyn actually working and not whining about it! We had to take a picture of that!!
This is the boys' room. It is quite messy at the moment as they just got up and haven't gotten their chores done yet.
The girls' room. I haven't gotten their curtains rehung yet, but it is on my to-do list. They actually slept in the boys' room last night thus no blankets in their room!
The living room is still in process... We got the painting pretty much done yesterday finally. Now to lay the floor. I have been working on figuring out where to hang all the pictures we have. I got a couple for christmas and they never made it up cause I didn't know where to put them. I suck at decorating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment