Griffyn accepting his certificate from Master Overbey.
Accepting his new belt.
With his new purple belt and certificate. The stars on his collar are for doing things such as getting good grades, reading so many books, etc. He would have more if he would keep track of his things better.
This is the board he broke with his hands. He was pretty excited about this. Well scared up until he did it and then he was on an adrenaline high! I need to lighten the picture of him actually breaking the board before I post it. T forgot to install Microsoft office on this computer and I can't seem to find the discs to do it myself. I'll get it up next week. I hope...


Okay, so not exactly the breaking of the board, but shows how he did break it.










1 comment:
Way To Go, Griffyn!! Uncle Luke and Brandy are so proud of you!!
Post a Comment