Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Take it like a...

We are obviously in the stage of learning new phrases and adapting those phrases to meet the needs of the situation! I'm not quite sure the whole conversation leading up to this particular phrase as I was playing ball with Phoenix at the time this happened. I only caught the phrase itself and couldn't stop laughing. Rick and I are still laughing today, it was so funny.

The kids were doing some heavy duty wrestling last night and then Liz and Chad came over to pick up some things. They came in to visit a minute and Lily was crawling up Liz, when I overhear an ouch and then Lily tell Liz to "Take it like a girl". Daddy often tells the kids to "man up" or "take it like a man" when they get hurt so Lily has adapted this to fit herself and other girls as well. Since I don't have the full background this one is not nearly as funny in print as Alex's oh, snap.

No comments: